How to Apply online IBPS PO 2018
IBPS Full Form Is Institute of Banking Personnel Selection. Every year IBPS Conduct Exam to recruit personnel on behalf for various banks. Every year Millions of Aspirants Try luck.For IBPS PO 2018 Apply Online Candidate Will have to Visit the Official Site of IBPS. The Procedure of IBPS EXAM starts With IBPS apply online Application form and will end with final payment of IBPS PO online application.
In IBPS Po 2018 Notification It is clearly mentioned that The Mode Of Application Will Be Online Only. Candidate have to visit IBPS site to Fill IBPS PO online Application Form.
How To Fill IBPS PO Online Application
To avoid any Technical Error Candidates are suggested to Fill IBPS PO 2018 Apply Online Application Form From Update Web Browser Which Is Given Below
- Internet Explorer 8 and above
- Mozilla Fire Fox 3.0 and above
- Google Chrome 3.0 and above
Other pre-requisites Before IBPS PO 2018 Applying Online.
- Candidate Should Create a Valid Email Id. This will Be The Mode Of Communication from IBPS Till Your Selection Process. Click Here To create A Email ID
- Candidate Should Be Ready With Photograph and Signature scanned in the prescribed size for IBPS PO 2018 Apply online form (Guideline To Guideline For Photograph and Signature Is Given Below)
- Candidate should Keep All mandatory Documents Ready I.e. 10th , 12th and Graduation Mark sheets To avoid any Mistake In Online Application Form.
- Application Fee must be paid online as There is No Other Mode Of Payment
- All Candidates are requested to Visit IBPS OFFICIAL GUIDELINE Before Applying for IBPS PO 2018
Guideline For Photograph and Signature For Ibps Po 2018 apply online
- Photograph should be recent and in colour format to apply for IBPS PO
- The Image Should be Given Dimension (230*230) and Size (20kbs-50kbs) As per Ibps Guidline
- Before Uploading Signature In IBPS PO 2018 Apply Online Application Candidate must take care that they have signed on white paper By using Black Pen, And Should Not Be In Capital Letters.
- The Scanned Image size of signature of candidate to upload in IBPS PO Online Application form should not be more than 20 Kbs
IBPS PO 2018 Application fees
IBPS PO Online Application Process will be completed once candidate pay final fee. Like Other Banks IBPS Also Have Category wise Fee Structure. While Filling IBPS PO Online Application Form Candidate Must Take Care, That he is choosing the right category and paying IBPS PO 2018 Application fee as per determined by IBPS. Else The IBPS Online application form may get rejected.
Here is the IBPS PO 2018 Application fee Structure as per category
|Sr. No.||Category||Application Fee|
|1||SC/ST/PWD||Rs.100/- (Intimation Charges only)|
|2||General and Others||Rs. 600/- (including intimation charges)|
IBPS PO 2018 Admit Card & Call Letter
IBPS Will Release IBPS PO 2018 Admit card and Call Letter separately for each exam. Candidate can download IBPS Po 2018 admit card from the official site of IBPS. No Hard copy will be sent by ibps to any of the candidate.
To Download IBPS PO 2018 Admit cards Candidate will need to have
- Registration no. : Which he got while filling form
- Password : Which he got while filling form
IBPS PO 2018 Admission Card will be sent in 3 phases
- IBPS PO 2018 Preliminary Admit cards
- IBPS PO 2018 Main Admit cards (For Those who will Clear Pre)
- IBPS PO Call Letter for Interview
- No Fees will be charged for IBPS Po 2018 admit cards
Read More about IBPS PO Recruitment 2018
IBPS PO 2018 Result
IBPS PO 2018 Result will Be available just after the IBPS PO 2018 Exam Process i.e. For IBPS PO Pre Result will be announced after Exam and those who are selected wil be called for next phase of recruitment process. IBPS PO 2018 Result for Preliminary exam will not be considered in final selection merit. Final Merit for IBPS PO Recruitment 2018 Will be based on Score Gained in mains + marks in Interview.