Ways to pay the credit card by ATM: Electronic equipment used to conduct basic banking transactions is called an ATM (Automated Teller Machine). Among other things, banks make them available to their clients as a means of expediting cash and check deposits, cash withdrawals, transfers, and bill payments. Here we detail how to use an ATM for credit card payments.
A debit card or credit card is required in order to use an ATM; without them you cannot access the system. Upon acceptance of your card, self-service transactions can be performed quickly with the equipment.
Can I pay the credit card by ATM?
YES, you can now pay your credit card bills using an ATM at the bank that issued your credit card.
At the moment, many banks are promoting this option of paying your credit card bills through an ATM. The only ATMs that accept your card are those owned by the bank who issued your card. As an example, if you are paying your Bank of America credit card bill, you have to go to a Bank of America ATM. Other transactions are not affected by this restriction, such as cash withdrawals, for example. In that case, you can use any ATM.
In any case, make sure to talk to your bank about this option. Despite the increasing popularity of paying your credit card statement through an ATM, many banks do not yet accept this payment method. For more information, contact your bank.
The Best way to pay the credit card by ATM
To pay your credit card bill using the ATM, you must follow these steps. A screen with HDFC Bank ATM options is included as an example.
It should be noted that the process may differ slightly from bank to bank, but the basic steps remain the same.
Here is a step-by-step guide to paying by ATM with a credit card:
- Enter your debit card PIN and insert it into an ATM of HDFC Bank to make the payment for the credit card account.
- Choose the language you prefer.
- From the menu, select “Services”.
- To pay by credit card, choose “Bill Pay> Credit Card Bill Pay.”
- Enter the 16-digit number of your credit card.
- On the ATM screen you can now see the total pending payment and the minimum pending payment.
- Click the confirm button after selecting the payment you wish to make.
- The selected amount will be automatically charged to the bank account linked to your debit card.
Using your ATM card to pay for your credit card is a very simple process, as you have seen.
Keep Reading: Here are the 10 best credit cards in the world
Where can I pay my credit card?
Citibanamex Cards can be paid by charging one of your own accounts via Citibanamex Mobile, BancaNet, Audiomatic, or by visiting our branch offices or network correspondents.
How do I pay my credit card from Citibanamex Móvil?
1. Sign in.
2. Select Pay and then Pay credit cards.
3. Select the card you will be using for your payment, and then choose how you want to pay.
4. You can schedule your payment or pay right now.
5. Enter the amount, the account information, and confirm the payment.
How do I pay my credit card from BancaNet?
1. Choose the “Citibanamex withdrawal account” from which the money will be taken as well as the “Deposit account” that corresponds to the credit card you want to pay. Accounts for third parties or departments must be registered first.
2. Input the “Amount” and confirm the information.
Keep your transaction number for future reference.
How do I pay my credit card at an ATM
1. Insert your credit or debit card and enter your PIN.
2. Choose “Transfers and payments” and “Banamex Card Payment”.
3. Enter your credit card information on the screen and click Continue.
4. You can type or select the amount to pay, confirm the transaction, and withdraw your receipt.
How do I pay my credit card in self-service stores?
When you go to the supermarket for provisions, you can pay your card at 7-Eleven, Soriana Stores, Casa Ley and Alsupe
Tip: In these self-service stores, payments are applied online and reflected in real time.
How do I know what day my payment date is?
The cut-off date is the last day to pay either the minimum or the total of your consumption up to that date before interest begins to accrue. Citibanamex calculates this date 20 days after your cut-off date, and you can find it on your Account Statement.
What happens if I forget to make my credit card payment?
You will be charged a commission for not paying on time if you do not meet your minimum payment or do not generate interest: commission for late payment.
I hope you can get a solution to your question How do I pay the credit card by ATM? Feel free to comment below and let us know if you run into any issues.