Bank of America BankAmericard Credit Card: The following article is about Bank of America BankAmericard Credit Card and few other Bank of America Credit Cards its uses and benefits so that you can choose which is useful for you. Despite its lack of rewards, BankAmericard credit cards from Bank of America offer certain characteristics that make it an attractive option for people who want to have zero debt or finance a large purchase. For purchases and balance transfers, it offers 0% introductory APR with no annual maintenance fee.
NOTE: You may prefer looking at other of the bank’s options if you need a card that can be used after paying off that large debit balance you had.
BankAmericard® Credit Card
Bank of America Credit Card ranking starts with the oldest and strongest card on the list. With this card, you will get a 15-month introductory period where all purchases and balance transfers will have 0% APR. APR is calculated after the promotion ends, based on a variable rate between 14.49% and 24.49. You will not be charged a fee for this card, and you will not incur a penalty for late payments.
Cash Rewards Bank of America® Credit Card
Food and basic services are considered the most cost-effective option for spending on food. If you spend at least $1,000 during the first three months of account opening, you can earn bonus rewards of up to $200. Cash Back, on the other hand, is 100% insured and available at select stores. Additionally, you will receive 2% Cash Back in wholesalers and department stores, and 1% Cash Back in the rest of the stores you choose. It is the right choice for those just starting out in the world of credit cards. This is because its interest rate is only 15% and its annual maintenance fee is zero.
Keep Reading: Bank of America Platinum card Offers and Reviews
Travel Rewards Credit Card Bank of America®
It makes our shortlist for 2022 because it is a student favourite. By simply using this card when you’re on the go, you can earn redeemable points. One of the most attractive things about this product is that its annual maintenance fee (Fee) is absolutely free, there are no restrictions or blocks, and the points you earn never expire. In the first three months after you open your account, you will receive a welcome bonus of 25,000 points when you make purchases over $1,000. The welcome points can be redeemed for $200 in travel vouchers.
Credit cards from Bank of America are widely available. The following products are available:
- Bank of America Cashback Cards
- for Travel and Airlines (Travel Rewards Cards)
- Low interest rate (Low APR Cards)
- Reward Points (Reward Cards)
- Rebuild your credit (Build Credit Cards)
- Cards for students
You can choose from the following Bank of America Credit Cards:
Premium Rewards Credit Card from Bank of America
- What type of card is it? Cashback/Rewards
- Addresses to whom? Designed for the average consumer, this credit card is ideal if you are looking for your first credit card.
The BEST Rewards credit card was ranked by USA Today as the top card. A Bank of America credit card is ideal for the average consumer who wants to maintain his credit margin and needs to use it moderately. Its main benefits include:
- The annual maintenance fee (Fee) of $95 is waived for the first year;
- 0% introductory APR
- After 15 months of use, the transaction APR is 17.49% – 24.49% (variable).
- Spend $1 on travel or dining and earn two points for every $1 you spend. You can earn rewards for any purchase you make.
- The combined airline credits can reach $200. Additionally, you’ll be able to travel worldwide.
- Bank of America customers can redeem their Cash Back as direct deposits into their checking and savings accounts.
- For every purchase, Preferred Rewards (Bank of America’s Rewards System) members earn 25%-75% more points. This financial institution calculates points as follows: 3.5 points per $1 spent on travel and food. In contrast, Preferred Rewards members earn up to 2.62 points for every $1 spent.
Bank of America® Susan G. Komen® Cash Rewards Visa® Credit Card
- What type of card is this? Cash Back/Rewards Credit Card
- From whom is it addressed? Offers cash back on select purchases to the general public
with a special edition breast cancer card. By using this card, you will be partnering with the Susan G. Komen® association, which has donated more than 9.5 million dollars to date, thanks to this Bank of America credit card. The card’s main features include:
- Cash back guaranteed. As an added bonus, you’ll also receive 2% cash back at wholesale stores, plus unlimited 1% cash back on all other purchases. The system works every quarter up to a maximum of $2,500.
- 0% introductory APR during the first 15 months of account opening (including balance transfers), extended to 60 days after account opening.
- Regular APR ranges from 15.49% to 25.4%.
- Preferred Rewards members earn 25%-75% more cash back with every purchase.
Bank of America Us Pride Credit Card
- Which type of card is this? Cash back/rewards card
- Addressed to whom? The general public who wish to earn cash back on select purchases will benefit from this program
To celebrate the Independence Day of the United States, Bank of America is giving away this card. The site offers Cash Back and other rewards and is perfect for the average person. These are its main features:
- It offers guaranteed cash back. You’ll earn 3% cash back on your choice of category, plus 2% cash back at wholesale stores and unlimited 1% cash back on every other purchase. You can earn up to $2,500 per quarter through this system.
- There is no annual maintenance fee.
- Enjoy a 0% introductory APR for 15 months after your account is opened.
- You will be charged between 15.49% and 25.49 % in regular APR.
- Rewards guaranteed. Get $200 in cash rewards after making purchases over $1,000 within the first 90 days of opening an account.
- You’ll earn an additional 25-75% in cash back as a preferred rewards member.
Alaska Airlines Visa® Credit Card by Bank of America
- Which type of card is it? Travel rewards cards/reward cards
- For whom is it intended? If you are a frequent traveller, this card is ideal for you because you’ll get discounts on miles and bonuses on purchases that never expire.
For frequent travellers who want to earn miles, the Bank of America Credit Card is ideal. Some of its features include:
- Reward guarantees. You’ll earn 40,000 bonus miles worth $120. Within the first three months of opening an account, you must make purchases totalling more than $2,000.
- Reward programs available. Using your credit card on a recurring basis will earn you an additional bonus of $120. Valid for all Alaska flights booked on alaskaair.com with no blackout dates.
- You and up to six guests on the same reservation each get a free checked bag on Alaska flights.
- Every $1 spent on Alaska Airlines purchases earns 3 miles, and all other purchases earn 1 unlimited mile.
- When an account remains active, miles do not expire.
- Enjoy 50% off Alaska Lounge day passes.
The Spirit Airlines World Mastercard® is a Bank of America credit card.
- What kind of card is it? Travel rewards card/rewards card
- To whom is it addressed? For frequent travellers, this program offers discounts on miles and bonuses on purchases.
This is a great credit card for the average consumer. You’ll receive rewards in the form of miles, purchase bonuses, and more. Since there are no great requirements to be assigned to this product, it is perfect for the average consumer. Some of its main characteristics are as follows:
- (Fee) is an annual maintenance fee of $95 with a 0 percent introductory fee for 3 months.
- There is no APR for purchases over $500.
- Rewards guaranteed. You can earn up to 30,000 bonus miles. After your first purchase, you will receive up to 15,000 bonus miles after spending over $500 within three months of opening your account.
- Double your miles for every $1 you spend at any establishment where you use your credit card.
- Cardholders can redeem rewards with this card starting at just 2,500 miles.
- Foreign transactions are not subject to interest.
Credit Card Allegiant World Mastercard® Bank of America®
- What type of card is this? Rewards card/low fee
- For whom is this addressed? The Allegiant Recurring Traveller Bonus Card.
The Bank of America credit card is suitable for the average citizen since it has the lowest fees in comparison to its price/quality of benefits. The ideal customers for this product are returning travellers who want to earn mileage rewards and receive various discounts at Allegiant. It consists of the following features:
- Comparatively to all the benefits it offers, this card has the most competitive annual fee on the market at $59 per year.
- Variable APR of 17.49% to 25.45%.
- USA Today named this Bank of America credit card a winner for: Best Airline Co-Branded Credit Card
- With Guaranteed Reward Points. You can earn up to 15,000 bonus points, which is equal to $150 off your next Allegiant flight. As long as you make purchases of $1,000 or more during the first three months of opening the account, you will receive this reward.
- Allegiant purchases earn 3 points per $1, qualifying restaurant purchases earn 2 points per $1, and all other purchases earn 1 point per $1.
Royal Caribbean® Bank of America® credit card
- What kind of card is this? Rewards card/travel rewards card
- To whom is it addressed? Designed for the average person interested in exchanging points for miles on Royal Caribbean cruises
this credit card is a great option for cruise lovers. Due to the fact that it does not charge an annual maintenance fee, you can choose it as your first credit card. This card has the following features:
- APR on purchases of 16.49% to 24.49 %
- No fee, no annual maintenance fee
- Reward points available. When you spend $1 on eligible purchases with Royal Caribbean®, Celebrity Cruises®, and Azamara®, you will earn up to 2 MyCruise points.
- Additional bonuses. Earn one MyCruise point for every $1 spent on all other purchases.
- You can redeem all your points on board for either stateroom upgrades or cruise vacations on Royal Caribbean®, Celebrity Cruises®, and Azamara®
- Royal Caribbean’s Air2Sea program offers discounts of up to $50 for purchases over $3,500 during the first three months after opening the account. Students cannot take advantage of this promo.
Sonesta world Mastercard® Bank of America credit card
- Which type of card is it? Rewards/Low Fee/Travel Rewards
- Addressed to whom? This is a credit card designed for the average citizen who is looking for credit cards with low fees and that also offer various benefits.
Travelers who don’t want to spend a lot on their credit card can take advantage of this card. You will get 0% APR for the first year of using your card, as a gift. It has the following features:
- The annual fee is 74 $ after 15 months.
- Purchase APR between 14.49% and 24.49% (variable)
- Rewards program available. Sonesta purchases earn 3 points, plus 2 points on airline tickets, car rentals, and dining purchases, and 1 point for every $1 spent on all other purchases.
- Spend at least $1,000 on purchases within the first three months of opening your account to qualify for extra bonus points.
- Each anniversary, you can earn 30,000 bonus points when you spend more than $7,500.
- Once your card is approved, you’ll be upgraded to Sonesta Travel Pass Elite membership.
Keep Reading: Chase Secured Credit Card: Does It Exist?
Bank of America® Business Advantage Travel Rewards Credit Card
- How does the card work? It is a rewards credit card for small businesses.
- Who is it for? Small businesses and entrepreneurs.
This is our first business card for small businesses. Among the benefits of this product are extended lines of credit and airline miles (ideal for frequent travellers). It has the following primary advantages:
- Earn unlimited 1.5 points for every $1 spent anywhere.
- Earn 3 points for every dollar spent on travel purchases (car, hotel, airline) made through the Bank of America® Travel Centre.
- When you join Preferred Rewards for Business Platinum Honour’s, you’ll earn 75% more base earnings points on every purchase. Therefore, you will earn 2.62 points on all purchases and 4.12 points for every $1 spent at Bank of America ®
- For the first 9 months of the account opening, there is a 0% introductory APR on purchases.
- There is no maintenance fee, so there is no annual fee.
Bank of America® Business Advantage Cash Rewards Credit Card
- what is this card? Cash back/small business credit card.
- To whom is it addressed? Designed for businesses with a cash back reward system (Cash Back).
Consumers who are just starting out will find this product useful. You can earn points for cash back when you use this credit card, as well as discounts at selected stores when you use it. It has these advantages:
- Cash Back Guarantee. You will earn 3% cash back in one of the following six categories: Gas Stations (default), Office Supply Stores, Travel, TV/Telecom & Wireless, Computer Services, or Business Consulting Services.
- Cash back rewards. If you spend over $50,000 in combined category purchases, you will earn 3% and 2% cash back.
- When you join Preferred Rewards for Business Platinum Honors, you’ll get 75% more cash back on every purchase.
- For the first nine billing cycles, there is 0% introductory APR on purchases, then the rate rises to 13.74% to 23.74%.
- There is no annual fee and no maintenance fee.
Bank of America ® Commercial Credit Card – Alaska Airlines Business
- What is this card? Business/Travel Credit Card
- To whom is it addressed? The card offers a mileage rewards system and various travel benefits for businesses
A recurring traveller who has their own company would benefit from this product. Note that Bank of America charges an annual maintenance fee of $80, making it one of their most expensive products. It offers the following benefits:
- Earn 2 miles for every $1 spent on Asiana Airlines tickets
- Earn 1 mile for every $1 spent on all other purchases
- For the purchase of qualifying Asiana Airlines tickets, you will get two annual statement cash backs valued at $100.
- There is an annual maintenance fee of $80.
- 14.74 percent purchase APR (no introductory rate)
Mastercard ® Platinum Plus Business Card
- What type of card is this? For small businesses
- Who is it addressed to? As a business credit card, it does not come with an annual maintenance fee, making it the best option for the average businessman.
It is the most popular business credit card. Its popularity can be attributed to its interest savings as well as its zero annual maintenance fee, or No Fee. Listed below are the main features of this credit card:
- Take advantage of a low interest rate
- For the first seven months after opening an account, you’ll pay 0% APR on purchases. The APR is then calculated between 11.74 % and 22.74 %.
Employee cards are provided at no additional charge.
- There is no maintenance fee (fee) each year.
Keep Reading: How to open a Wells Fargo account online
Bank of America BankAmericard Credit Card Quick Review
The BankAmericard credit card is, at a glance, a solid and low-cost tool for helping you reduce your debts, especially those incurred from other cards. You won’t have as many perks after the 0% introductory APR ends, so it might not be as appealing.
- Card fee: $0 per year.
- Annual percentage rate: 14.49% to 24.49%.
- Ideally, your credit score should be between 690 and 850.
- Purchases or balance transfers made within the first 60 days qualify for 0% APR for 18 billing cycles.
|Quick Look at Bank of America’s BankAmericard Credit Card|
|Introductory APR||0% for 18 billing cycles. Applies for purchases and balance transfers completed in the first 60 days.|
|Standard APR||Variable, from 14.49% to 24.49%|
|Cost of balance transfers||3% fee or a minimum of $ 10|
|Annual quota||Does not apply|
|Penalty in the APR for late payment||Does not apply|
|Other benefits||Access to free FICO score|
Pros and Cons of the BankAmericard Credit Card from Bank of America
Considering its main benefit is the 0% introductory APR, there isn’t much to say about this card.
- There is no annual fee.
- Balance transfers and purchases have 0% APR.
- Available worldwide.
- Rewards or points are not accumulated.
First Impressions of the BankAmericard Credit Card from Bank of America
There is no doubt that this balance transfer credit card deserves its place on the balance transfer credit card list. As a bonus, BankAmericard is one of the few cards that lets users transfer their most expensive debts to one with a lower APR – in this case, 0% – in order to reduce their debt repayment costs. There is no interest charge. You could even finance a large purchase with this card.
An important part of this card is its introductory interest rate APR(18 billing cycles). In addition to this, we will find no additional benefit or appeal. It may be a five-star card if the standard APR starting after introductory was lower, but this isn’t the case.
|BankAmericard Credit Card Summary|
|Card type||Balance transfer|
|Fee for foreign transactions||3% of the amount|
|Balance transfer charges||$ 10 or 3% of the amount, whichever is greater|
|Interest rate||0% starting APR. After, variable APR from 14.49% to 24.49%|
|Annual maintenance fee||$0|
|Welcome bonus||Does not apply|
TIP: The Bank of America Credit Card comes with an extra benefit if you order it directly from them. Transferring balances will cost you nothing for 60 consecutive days.
Keep Reading: How to request a replacement Wells Fargo card?
Bank of America BankAmericard Credit Card Review
Credit cards such as BankAmericard can help you get out of those big debts. To begin with, you will not have to pay for its benefits since its annual fee is $ 0.
Which benefits are we referring to?
Primarily, the 0% introductory APR.
Secondly, the benefit of requesting your card directly from a Bank of America branch is that you will not be charged for the first 60 days of your membership if you transfer balances.
Lastly, Bank of America will not penalize you for late payments by passing the 0% APR to the standard variable rate if you are late with your payments. Then you may be charged a late fee, but – if you think about it – you may not lose as much money as if the introductory APR were lost.
Can they all be considered advantages?
Unfortunately, no. In fact, there are several disadvantages to the card. Although you can reduce your debt or finance a large purchase with it, you will not be able to accumulate rewards. On the market right now, you can find a rewards card without an annual fee that offers balance transfers as well as an introductory APR with no annual fee.
As a result, the BankAmericard card is going to be worth almost nothing after the 0% APR period is over. Alternatively, if you want to take a much more permanent path, you could take a good look at the Quicksilver Cash Rewards credit card from Capital One, or the Simplicity credit card from Citibank.
May be up to now you might have known enough information regarding Bank of America BankAmericard Credit Card and few other Bank of America credit cards .
If you have any doubt please share with us in comment !!